The Institute for Social Sciences at the Turkish-German University (TGU/TAU) in Istanbul, Beykoz is pleased to announce the Master of European and International Affairs (MEIA) for the academic year 2022-2023.
The program will start in October.
MA of “European and International Affairs” (MEIA) combines leading and interactive academic training with practice-oriented learning. Taking up a multidisciplinary approach, this two-year English taught study program offers modules from politics with special emphasis on the European Union, economics, international relations and law.
Why study MEIA?
- Fully funded study summer trip of 2 weeks to EU institutions in Brussels as well as to Berlin
- Unique links to Germany and the EU with leading scholars with research expertise from renowned German and European Universities
- Dialogues with EU experts providing practical insights into Turkey’s and Germany’s role as actors in Europe and the world
- Training of professional and academic skills preparing for a PhD or a career, e.g. in public administrations, international organizations, think thanks
- Pleasant and intercultural learning environment on a new and beautiful campus
How to apply?
From 02 May to 10 June 2022
For Application Requirements and Deadlines:
Please click here
Further information about Application and Admission Process:
Please click here for the Turkish version and here for the English version
We look forward to your application!
If you have further questions, feel free to contact us directly by e-mail.
More information can be found here.